Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the financial aspects of setting up and running a business, we can help to guide you from the start and as your business grows.Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts. We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- - Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- - Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- - Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- - Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- - Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- - Deal with company secretarial issues;
- - Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- - Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- - Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- - Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0845 643 1825.
To ask us a question online click here.